CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday blues :(

Today was dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sian, with the history mock exam too. I totally screwed up my SEQs, I hope the mock isn't marked... or I die XD. In fact, I was so sian that I ponned CO after the mock, heading home. Had bottle cutting/ PSL session, my had got cut and I didn't notice till I tried imitating a tombstone piledrive, than i saw the cut... unbelieveable -.-! Just started a new blademaster, at 3stars WITHOUT iron kantana "gospel" omg! How will I kill tigrex!!!. Anyway, before we started cutting the bottles, Nic Yuen went to tell Emersius that I was ponning, than came back with the message that I must go -.- I said I had no shao zi, Nic passed on and came back with "never mind" or something like that, the rest of the day was too boring to blog about. Adding cbox soon. Mr Tan finally confirmed me on facebook!LOL

0 comments: