CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

New skin!... with prob

Okay as all of you have noticed, I've changed my blogskin! unfortunately the cbox is slightly blocked =.= but all the extra crap has been femoved :D I'm adding back the playlist and checking out mixpod's songs, hopefully I'll find more songs than on imeem! and I finally cleared Akantor! Muahahahahah finally, G-ranked quests here i come! Oh fag... still nid 2 clear dual hypnocs =.= Oh well... okay for r-type command I won till mission 5! (heaven't tried 5 yet tho) I finally learnt how to use the resupplyibg vessel and to spam barlmug!

Pls tell me what I should do 2 improve my blogskin, BUT IT DOES NOT INCLUDE MUSTAQIM I WILL NOT LISTEN TO WHATEVER CRAP MUS SAYS but seriously... help me people...











OMG, there's DAZU TODAY!?!?!?

0 comments: