CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

EOY over!

Okay... its been more than a week since the EOY exams were over, I KNOW I didn't update but... the post exam activities are screwwwwedddddd I can t remember all of them though =.=


Last Friday: Sci movie (I am Legend, fking scary for pg =.=) I STILL GET SPOOKED COZ OF THAT MOVIE, NOW I DON'T DARE PLAY MY DAM ZOMBIE SERVER!!!, speedcubing finals, lame =.=, and gay crap (dance) and verification of CCA points, I got 9 points eddi!!! Next year should have 20 liao :D
Monday: checking of exam scripts, haiz... here's my results:

Maths : paper 1 42,paper 2 31 total 73
Chinese : EOY overall is about 63 liddat, cant remember =.=
History: 44/60, + TFU huld be A2
chemestry: 30/35
Physics: 24/35
Biology: 24/35
Overall sci: 74.8 ( with practical)
Literature: 29/50 ( I don't really care XD)
English: A1 for EOY can't remb...

Was playin g psp with Kiran, Charley and Nic Yuen I'm dam pissed with Nic now,mentioned later on in summary of today...

Tuesday: Another science movie, this time transformers (at least its not scary, its sick AND cool!)

Quote from movie: Main char's mom: what r u doing in there? M********ING?
main char ( coincidentally called SAM): I'm nt m********ing!
mom: Or we can call it Sam's happy time (lol, wtf sia =.=)

Today: Errrr I also don't know, but we did surveys and played dm and psp whole day...

0 comments: