CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I think I'm screwing up in everything...

Lately, I've been screwing up almost everything I have, ,y mh got mega screwed cos I went around making random armor sets to make my char look "nice" and then my crimestory is pure crap, I was lucky to even be ale to attack when I became shadower, but apparantly the mage skills are better. I found out for myself, and they pretty much own my dit =.= goddammit. As I'm typing this post I'm downloading some new spider-man game for psp, (I saw venom on the pic, so should be quite nice.) 13mins left... O yah, recived the SYF set piece, called Song of Cicada (I'm pretty sure the spelling is right). It's a bloody joke for suona the hardest being 'forced' to play high 1 (D) for 3 beats... and somemore no melody! And the composer for the song was... DUCK'S FATHER OMGZ that song is SOOOO damn boring!

Ernest has downloading a private server, I dunno what's the name, Cliffy gloats about being in 'creative' bloody hell... I feel like quitting crime, the rates have all dropped, WTF is wrong with you symbolics!? arsehole, I'm also getting despo to kill Akantor, I just made frost edge and hellsting -.- (sns and GL) all ice attribute, If i find out that akantor ihas an elemental weakness more than ice ( other than dragon) I'm gonna curse and swear at Charley (I don't care if I get motorcycled or not if that happens). haiz... I'm currently locked out of my zombie server, Bbaby dosen't want to remove the password... bloody hell =.= this holiday has been so sian, I heaven't even started on my homework (My paarents don't even know I HAVE homework, LOL) If the zombie server isn't up, I'm heading to SoC eddi =.= there's still sectionals tomorrow... DAMN

0 comments: