CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shudder, almost dead blog

Hey people, If you're thinking it's a miracle I'm updating my blog, I only did so cause i was reviving the class blog so... I'm gonna start to rant about mh again :D

I reached Hr7, that's right G-rank and I'm doing the Hr up quest now, (Naruga) top that, Kirin... ahem Kiran and Nic! I'm lazy to do my felyne elder quests tho... The rusted kushala is a pain... Luna's okay tho :) I found an uber nice 2G forum so go check it out, ... I don't wanna fight another akantor... or do the retarded marathon quest 'monster hunter' where I have to fight rathalos, tigrex, naruga and rajang 1 by 1... ouch Just made Khezu X set and pressure cannon, and I have one of the gunner esiential skills, survival! woot!

For tomorrow's practice, there's dazu included... shudder no Emersius (yay) but also no Ming Hao... plus no Sean ouch Ernest and i are so dead >.< An on Monday... we had a special guest... Dylan! after 2 months of no-show he finally came... spetacular timing too... no seniors but the suona teacher also came T.T ON MONDAY LEH so we spent 2+ hours outside the class room while the rest and guanyue and xianyue were practcing together... led by Bryan (not francis of yongy =.=)

I finally got started on my homework :) yay!

Now to do the uber thick chinese worksheet >.<

Wish me luck and wish Nic Yuen a happy birthday

I'm using Mozilla now! But I still have IE too!

0 comments: