CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Project-doing day!

Today was a day of projects, Khairul and Jing Xiang came to my house to do the maths and science TFU projects. I took a bus to Serangoon MRT station as I was lazy to walk over as well as I was going to be late if I walked there to meet them.

We went to McDonald's to grab lunch, i had a 6 piece nuggets meal and a McChicken, I hope I won't get a sore throat since my throat has been paining me since yesterday. I need to go for CCA tomorrow!

Anyway, after eating, we went to my house and started on the maths project. Khairul brought a lot of materials to make our board for the project and we fine-tuned and a method to get the diameter of the school crest and managed to think up another! two brains are better than one, but three just rock!

Eventually, we set down to planning how to design the board and making parts of it, It looks quite nice! We just need to do the diagram and calculate the diameter and we're done! We barely touched on the science though, actually we just decided what topic we were doing on.

After the work was done, we decided to relax a little and play our PSPs, Khairul and Jing Xiang were playing against each other in Fifa 09, they also played a game of pro Evolutuion Soccer 2009 on my uncle's PS3 which I helped Khairul to triumph.

i feel that projects require the group members to have teamwork and co-operation to be able to do a successful project, these projects have helped me to strenghten my bonds with my fellow classmates as well!

Hold on for my last post- it's going to be quite long!

0 comments: